Tuesday 14 August 2012

Oxblood Totes

I love the oxblood colour, especially when used for shoes and bags. It such a nice deep red colour with a hint of brown which I think looks really expensive; and in some cases is. Take the Mulberry Del Rey bag priced at £795 which I noticed Sienna wearing.
Then there's the Louis Vuitton Sofia bag Miranda Kerr has been spotted wearing loads, its gorgeous but costs over £2000!
I also love the Prada Saffiano and Tessuto Tote which Sienna Miller also has and wore a tonne a while back, this one is probably my favourite out of the three I have shown.
Miranda Kerr also has it :(
I just recently managed to find my own ox blood coloured tote and I love it. Of course I found one much cheaper. Its the D Lisk bag by Dune and costs just £70, luckily I got it for half this price on Ebay and its brand new! Although its not real leather its looks it and in my opinion looks just as detailed and expensive looking as the designer ones. It has the chunky gold zips, the slouch style to it and lots of compartments inside. I have seen it in House of Fraser and its available on the Dune website. Here it is..
Save yourself some pennies (or a lot of pounds) if your after an oxblood tote :)

No comments:

Post a Comment